Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Are you about His business?

Who am I? Who are you? Who are we? In the whole scheme of things. In this big world. In this big country. On your campus. At your job. In your home. Who are you? What is your role? What contribution do you make to your world? We are insignificant. We can do nothing. God can do great things though, and we are lucky enough to be His vessels and be used by Him. He is significant and so is His work. When is the last time you let Him use you? When did you actively find something that God was doing and join in? I can't remember the last time I did, and personally I am dissapointed in myself. Who are we to think we are above being a part of His work? Christ made the ultimate sacrifice for us and now we just give Him lip service but don't live for Him. Some of us talk about what we will do in the future and talk about what we are "called" to and all of that is great but what are you doing now in your community to help His children in need and to further His kingdom. I don't know about you but I am going to start being about His business NOW not later...not when I graduate college...not when I am being a Social Worker...not when I go overseas...NOW I am going to start now HERE where I am. I encourage you to do the same.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! I am about God's business now. He did not put us on hold so who are we to put him on hold? We are living off of his grace. ♥

    ReplyDelete